Tuesday, April 7, 2015

BEA & the PsyD Blues..

Man when I decided to go back to school for my doctorate in psychology it was something that I wanted forever. I mean seriously forever. However, I did not realize how much it would cut into my personal reading time. I haven't been able to read many books lately and am looking forward to summer! However, what better way to celebrate my first year of doc school done then going to BEA!! I absolutely cannot wait to go to Book Expo America. It is the highlight of my year and I am really looking forward to going all 3 days when it is the last year it will be in NYC.. Not sure if I will be attending Book Con though because I did not have  a great experience last year. Anyways let me know if you are going and when.. Tweet me @JaclynPsyD

No comments:

Post a Comment