Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF ! !

Thank God It's Friday :) I'm going to be posting on Fridays what I plan to read over the weekend or following week to give you guys a heads up on what will be coming next!! This weekend I have two books that I need to get to, "The Siren" which is an adult/romance. Also I'm going to be stoping by Barnes & Noble to pick up "Legend" a YA book I've had some interest in for a while now, and since they mailed me a 40% off coupon for teen books (which happens once in a blue moon) I will be shopping there tonight! Sound off in the comments and let me know what you will be reading! xx - j

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to read The Siren! I hope you love it. I've been wondering about Legend for a while. I had a few people recommend it but I saw some less than thrilling reviews. Can't wait to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I cant wait to read the siren either lol my computer at work wont allow me to go on goodreads and keeps kicking me off... coincidence or is someone catching on haha

    ReplyDelete