Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF !!

Thank God it's Friday anddd a 3 day weekend, WOHOOO!!! Who's excited? Me for one! OK, To start off with I have 2 great books lined up to read and with the holiday on Monday, well that is an extra reading day off from work to relax with my puppy Cody! The first book up is called "Dark Companion" by Marta Acosta and I was immediately drawn in by the cover it is gorgeous!!!! The second book I will be reading is one I have been waiting to get my grubby lil paws on for months!!!!! "Defiance" by CJ Redwine who's cover also has just blown me away. I'm actually leaving my desk shortly and heading to B&N to pick that one up.. SO I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. Let me know what you will be reading in the comments below and I can't wait to share next week!! xx - j

No comments:

Post a Comment